November 6, 2011

I'm feelin' blessed, {yummy} giveaway.......


                                                        {GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED}




For no reason except the fact that I'm feelin' blessed is why I'm having this giveaway. =)




A wonderful,delicious looking etsy shop called "Tookies." is the sponsor of this giveaway.












                                           
                                           

   

Are you drooling yet???
Seriously doesn't her shop look sooooooo Scrumptious?!
(the question above wasn't really a question it was actually a statement.)



Tookies has offered a Gourmet Marshmallows to the winner,
 (I'm already envying the winner),





{Mandatory entry}
Comment with at least 3 things,or people,that are a blessing to you.
-------------------------------------------------------
{Extra entries}

Heart 'Tookies' ( 1 entry)

Add 'Tookies'  to your etsy circle ( 2 entries)

Check out 'Tookies' etsy shop and comment here saying what your favorite item is (1 entry)

Follow my blog (2 entries)

Put my blog button on your sidebar (1 entry)

Blog,tweet,or Facebook about this giveaway (2 entries)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Leave a way to contact you if you win, also the name of your etsy shop.
          If a certain entry says you get 2 entries then comment with 2 separate comments other wise the 2nd entry won't be counted.


                                   ...... Giveaway ends at midnight on Sat. Nov. 12th......
                        I'll either announce the winner Sunday evening or monday evening.
                                                         Have a 'fabulous' day.
 





36 thought(s) to note :

Anonymous said...

I would love to enter!!

Three blessings in my life right now is:
Music
Friends
and
Family.

Anonymous said...

I "hearted" tooties.

Anonymous said...

I added tooties to my Etsy circle.

Anonymous said...

I would love to try her Chocolatie Peanut Butter Creme Cookie Wiches.

Anonymous said...

I am a follower of your blog.

Anonymous said...

I put your blog button on my sidebar.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those look..... AWESOME! ! ! They look more than awesome.:)With that being said I'd loooove to enter.
I've never commented on your blog.I have a nack for doing that on peoples blog. Shame on me.:) lol.I really like your blog. I've been reading your blog for I don't know how long. It's been a few years.Now I'm saying 'hi'!We have a lot in common. I'm also home schooled. Which is awesome! I'm also saved by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Back to the give away.Three ways that i'm blessed.
1) My family
2) A warm house and
3) my health
Thanks for having this give away!
Have a blessed week,
Maddy H.

Anonymous said...

I look at 'Tookies' etsy's shop;everything look so yummy.I think my fav item was the SMORE's cookie Jar with Chocolate Ganache & Marshmallow Buttercreme frosting.

Maddy H.

Marianela said...

Awesome giveaway, Blythe! :)

Three ways that I'm blessed:
Jesus,
Family,
and health.

Marianela said...

I hearted Tookies on Etsy!

Marianela said...

I added Tookies to my etsy circle.

Marianela said...

I follow your blog! :)

Marianela said...

My favorite item from Tookies is this:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/79925991/wild-wonka-limited-edition-jar-cakes-4

Marianela said...

I posted about this giveaway on Facebook! :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beloved-Star/145371192220659?sk=wall

Anonymous said...

I follow you!

Anonymous said...

I follow you!

Anonymous said...

Three blessings in my life right now:
- great sales in my Etsy shop!
-My growing relationship with Jesus
- a warm, comfortable home when the weather is cold and rainy

Anonymous said...

I hearted Tookies!

Anonymous said...

I added Tookies to my Etsy Circle
{1/2}

Anonymous said...

I added Tookies to my Etsy Circle
{2/2}

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog!
{1/2}

Anonymous said...

I'm following your blog!
{2/2}

Anonymous said...

My favorite thing from tookies shop would either be the cake in a jar or the marshmallows. Yum!

Emily Boyd said...

Two people that are a blessing to me are my mother and my friend Emma. One thing that is a blessing to me is chorus. I love to sing, especially in a group of people. I love it!

Emily Boyd said...

I hearted "Tookies".

Emily Boyd said...

I added Tookies to my Etsy circle.

Emily Boyd said...

I added Tookies to my Etsy circle.

Emily Boyd said...

My favorite item from Tookies is the Harvest Spice Jar Cake. I love the concept and it looks delicious. :)

Emily Boyd said...

I follow your blog. :)

Emily Boyd said...

I follow your blog. :)

Emily Boyd said...

Your button is on my blog here: borrowingphotographs.blogspot.com.

Desiree said...

Mmm...those look good! I would like to enter! 1. Jesus 2. My family and 3. YOU!!

Desiree said...

I added her shop to my favorites!

Desiree said...

Her Gourmet Jumbo Chocolate Strawberry Marshmallows look good!

Desiree said...

I added her to my circle.

Desiree said...

I have your button up!