February 10, 2011

Yes,I'm a princess heres my gown....

All Gods daughters are princesses and every princess has herstyle of a 'modest' princess gown.

Note: I don't consider all of these dresses to be modest. But 99% of them.































My princess dress is more of a warrior princess dress/outfit which I couldn't find!



Don't forget to enter my Paris collage giveaway!

6 thought(s) to note :

Unknown said...

"My princess dress is more of a warrior princess dress/outfit which I couldn't find!" That would totally explain me. lol ;) Kind of like ?Eowyn? from Lord of the Rings...(her dresses, I mean).

These are gorgeous. (:
Melanie

Moriah Simonowich said...

Wow! Those are all so *beautiful*!!! :D

Blessings,
Moriah

Jordan said...

Gorgeous!!! (sp?)
Don't think mine is up there either. ;)

Kara said...

Those dresses are beautiful!

~Desiree~ said...

Lovely dresses! I think my dress would be pink;)

Hannah Jenelle said...

Oh such beautiful dresses! My favorites are the mermaid style. I wish they were everyday clothes! :)