February 9, 2011

Confessions and birthday photos....


Confession: I'm falling behind in Algerbra (AGH..)


Confession: I don't like Algerbra


Confession: I broke 2 violin strings 2 weeks ago


Confession: I haven't practiced the violin in 2 weeks (hence the 3rd confession.)


Confession: I'm going crazy ( you try not playing your beloved instrument for 2 weeks and )just see how crazy it will be)


Confession: excited to go to violin lessons and get my strings today


Confession: I didn't copy 'Oh,Horsefeathers' by doing confessions today,cause I started writing them out last night.


Confession: I feed my horse in my red, snowflake  fuzzy warm Pj pants yesterday (hey it was like 10 degrees or less)


Confession: I like doing confessions.






I made this rose for my cake what do you think? Thanks to my sister for letting me use her red fabric
I used my John Deere tractors for leaves! :) Hey,its me!
I'm going to make it into a hairclip.

I wrote on our school marker board (which is in the ding room)
"Happy Sweet 16th Birthday.
to myself, I"

In Hindi!!
 I wrote it in Irish and German,but Hindi looked cooler,so I stuck with it! And since I have a passion for that place (which I've never been) I decided to do Hindi.

The camera was kind of broken,so my sister in law has all the photos,so I might post some photos again later!

8 thought(s) to note :

Lindsey said...

You aren't the only one behind in algebra... ;-)

Kara said...

Wow. Lot's of confessions. :) lol

Happy 16th

Kayli said...

Lots and lot of confessions! Oh, I like your birthday cake!!!!

Kayli said...

Opps! I meant Lots and lots of confessions. :(

Mare said...

Happy 16th B-day!

Julia said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks soooo yummy... :)
Blech, Algebra. It kills me everyday. EVERYDAY. Yuck. ;)

~Desiree~ said...

I don't like algebra too! Your cake looks awesome! I love the rose on it!

Hannah said...

Hi Blythe!
I love your flower that you made! Was it hard to do? Can there possibly be a tutorial? Thanks!

Hannah