The winner of the Paris Collage is..........
Morgan
please comment with your email or your full name and address (don't worry I will not publish the comment)
Remember that the sponsor and this collage cannot ship it until Feb. 22nd,so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while :(
Okay the next giveaway is from EmarieCreations....
What am I giving away?
This adoreable pair of earrings,
Oh and I've gotton quite a few follower the past 2-3 days,so I just want to say welcome and thank you for following :)
Morgan
please comment with your email or your full name and address (don't worry I will not publish the comment)
Remember that the sponsor and this collage cannot ship it until Feb. 22nd,so I'm afraid you'll have to wait a while :(
Okay the next giveaway is from EmarieCreations....
What am I giving away?
This adoreable pair of earrings,
Cookie earrings isn't that cute! :)
Okay,so heres how you can enter:
Just comment saying you would like to enter.
*Extra Entries*
Heart Samanthas etsy shop, Emariecreations (1 entery)
Follow Smanthas craft blog,"The Frosted Button". (1 entery)
Follow Samanthas main blog "Simple Delights"(1 entery)
Comment with your favorite item from her etsy shop (1 entery )
Take her blog or craft blog button (1 entery)
Blog,Tweet,or Facebook about this giveaway (2 enteries,which you have to leave 2 seperate comments for or your entery won't count for 2)
Take my blog button (1 entery)
So go on and enter, the more the merrier! :)
The giveaway will end at midnight on Feb. 21st and I'll announce the winner on the 22nd which I'll also start the last week of my giveaway month, and there will be several items I'll be giving away!
Oh and I've gotton quite a few follower the past 2-3 days,so I just want to say welcome and thank you for following :)

27 thought(s) to note :
Congrats to Morgan! :)
Blessings,
Moriah
P.S. On your drop menu, I read your "who to pray for"...and I saw that your mom has Lyme Disease! I will definitely be praying for her...Lyme is a tough disease (I know from experience, because I have it). I hope that she'll rocover soon. :)
I would love to enter!
I would like to enter!
I follow Samantha's main blog!
I'd love to enter!
I blogged about it!
here's the second entry for blogging :D
took your button!
Enter me, of course, m'dear. :)
I heart Emariecreations
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66668581/chocolate-chip-cookie-earrings
^Definitely my favorite item. ;)
I'm entering!
I would like to enter!
I "hearted" Samantha's Etsy shop!
I can't follow Samantha's craft blog. For some reason.
I follow Samantha's main blog!
My favorite item on her Etsy shop is Floral Cupcake Charms.
Hello. :) I would like to enter!
-Sarah
I follow the Frosted Button!
-Sarah
My favorite item on her Etsy shop is The key lime pie pendant! =) http://www.etsy.com/listing/67218020/key-lime-pie-pendant
-Sarah
Aww, cute earrings! Actually, I hope to give them to my younger sister, she loves cookies and these look like something she would really enjoy. ;-)
Blessings,
~Hannah Grace
My favourite item from Emarie Creations:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/50568800/miniature-tea-set-in-lime-green
So cute! ♥
Blessings,
~Hannah Grace
I follow The Frosted Button!
~Hannah Grace
I <3ed her shop. :-)
Blessings,
~Hannah Grace
I linked to Frosted Button under "favourite sites" on my blog!
~Hannah Grace
I linked to the Frosted Button in my blog list. :)
-Sarah
I follow her crafts blog!
Post a Comment