February 19, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Day 7





Shirt: Kohls {Naturally}

Skirt : Talbots (it was like 75 % off,so you cannot pass that up!)

Necklace gift

Hair ribbons : Scraps from my sister! :)

Since today is the last day of Fashion week (phew, I made it with missing only 1 day) and I would love to hear what outfit was you all time favorite;

 Day1

 Day2

 Day3

 Day 4

 Day 5

or Today!

You don't have to if you don't want to I was just curious!

 I hope everyone has a Blessed Saturday! :)

Oh,and the earring giveaway ends the 20th which is tomorrow,so be sure to enter!



8 thought(s) to note :

~Desiree~ said...

Lovely outfit!! My favorite outfit would be day one!

Emily Ann Putzke said...

very cute outfit!!

Marianela said...

Cute outfit! I like how you did your hairdo. :)

ashley tahg said...

My favorites are today and the first one...I like #1 because of the green and pretty-ness.
I like today because of the skirt, love, love LOVE it!! You look good with your hair that way too.

Kara said...

cute outift!

Unknown said...

I am in love with your skirt, it's so pretty! becuase of said pretty skirt, today would have to be my fav!=)

Hannah said...

Hi Blythe! My favorite outfit was this last one! I love your skirt! I've had a couple of finds like that at Talbots too!

Mary said...

Your so pretty! Love your outfit! and your hair is gorgeous!!!:)
God bless!!