My sister took my photos outside,but they turned out all blurry! Hmmm......
So I just took some on my own (still kind of blurry,cause I wanted to hurry up and post them)! :)
ot very classy today,but the hat did the trick to make it better/more classy I think! I'm almost out of outfits,but I think I'll make 2 more days ;)
Skirt: Thrift store
Sweater: Kohls (yes,again)
Hat: I think Kmart (online) My sister thought I should maybe decorate them and sell them on etsy (thats why there are roses on it)! : / I guess I should of stocked up! *shrugs*
So I just took some on my own (still kind of blurry,cause I wanted to hurry up and post them)! :)
ot very classy today,but the hat did the trick to make it better/more classy I think! I'm almost out of outfits,but I think I'll make 2 more days ;)
Skirt: Thrift store
Sweater: Kohls (yes,again)
Hat: I think Kmart (online) My sister thought I should maybe decorate them and sell them on etsy (thats why there are roses on it)! : / I guess I should of stocked up! *shrugs*


5 thought(s) to note :
I like you skirt!
I like the hat! cute!!
Looks nice! :) I like your hat and skirt!
Great outfit, love, love, love the hat!!
I think I have a skirt just like yours! : ))
Post a Comment