Just thought I would google some cool bedrooms and here are the results... (all found from various sites)
Some are kind of kiddish,but hey, I thought they were cute!
If I ever marry and have a daughter, this would totally be my little daughters bedroom!
well,if I was wealthy!
and my boys bedroom ;)
Umm.....is that safe at all????
Ah,thats..um..a little better.. :)
Hope no one walks in their sleep!
Oh,la,la
I just thought this was cool!
My next 'Yes,I'm a princess and here is my?? " will probably be??
Well,you'll have to wait and see! :)











5 thought(s) to note :
5 and 6 are the best!
If somebody does sleep walk, they will get a 'cold' awakening!
Awesome bedrooms! The one second one with the water is interesting! And the first one looks so comfy! I would definitely feel like a pincess with that bed! :) I'll be bac for your other princess posts!
Those are so fun!
Beautiful! Ie, yi, yi! That room with the pool surrounding the bed...seems a bit...unsafe! :)
1 and 7 are "heavenly". Wow!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment