I know lots of my followers like myself are young ladies of God commited to Purity and are waiting for their beloved Prince charming. Valentines day is focused on love,romance,chocolates!
But for young single ladies commited to purity thats not what we want to focus on! So what should you focus on?
God being your Valentine!
Thats right God is dancing with you and God will let your perfect Prince Charming cut in!
God is asking you to be his Valentine,instead of
you wondering who will be your earthly valentine in years to come focus on your lover (AKA God) that loves you more than you could every imagine!
Here are some ideas!
Have a loooong hot bubble bath while listening and singing along to your favorite music,
then put on fuzzy warm PJ's and sit somewhere comfy and soak up Gods love letters!
Yup,God has love letters for you right in the Bible!
So soak them up and while doing,so treat your self to a snack,maybe, 'chocolates' *wink*
Another book that you could read along with the Bible is."His Princess Bride." it's the sequel to"His Princess" by Sheri Rose!
It has lovely letters in it to you along with Bible verses that back up the letter.
Here's an example:
Its from page 14 (How funny since V-day is on the 14th.)
"I think you're beautiful."
My Beautiful Bride,
You are, so beautiful to Me. I wish for one moment you could see what I see when I look at you. When I gaze at you,I see a treasure ready to be discovered,a princess ready to shine, and a bride ready to be loved.
When I look at you...... I love what I see! If you could grasp how beautiful you are in My eyes, then you would never feel insecure again. The beauty I created you to be is a reflection of Me, My love. I created you in My image.so never doubt again that your eternal beauty is a breath of heaven!
Love,
Your adoring Prince
For you Royal Husband
Delights in your beauty
Honor Him,For He is your Lord!
Psalm 45:11
Doesn't she write all this out lovely?!
God loves you more than any other guy could,so this Valentines day spend it soaking up Gods love for you!
I mean He died ,so you could live forever with Him in heaven,there isn't one single love story better than that. =)
Everyone have a great weekend
and don't forget to enter my giveaway! ;)

2 thought(s) to note :
Good post! :)
Thanks for the encouraging post! I love you new back round and header!
Post a Comment