February 2, 2011

Sweet 16 mini photo shoot!

I decided to a self mini photoshoot for my 16th birthday!
Here are my 2 favorite I'm very happy with the results even though I only got like 5 photo's!




                                                                    A sepia one for fun!

8 thought(s) to note :

Michaela said...

Very pretty, Blythe! :D

Marianela said...

Beautiful pictures! You look great! ;) :)

Hannah Grace said...

Hehe, very cute! I think I like the first one the best. Your outfit is cute!!

Happy sweet 16!!!

Blessings,
~Hannah Grace

Emily Grace said...

You're so pretty, Farmgirl! =D I wish my hair would curl like that. ;) I think the first one is my favorite of the three. Your headband is adorable. =)
Oh, and Happy 16th Birthday!!! Do you get your driver's permit now? =P

-Emily Grace

Kara said...

Happy Sweet 16, Blythe!

Kels said...

Very nice, you are very pretty. The first one is my fav. :)
Happy SWEET 16!!!!
Blessings, ~Kelsey

~Desiree~ said...

You look great! Great job!

Blythe said...

Thank you everyone! I'm flattered and glad everyone loves it!

Emily Grace- No I haven't got my permit I might get it this summer though!