Come one come all....for A Simple Farmgirls,
"Hairstyling Challenge."
my button,special thanks to Bethany for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Everyday for the rest of the week I will be posting a hairstyle and set up a linky,so you can join in by posting your hairstyle of the day on your blog and link up here!
For the first day I won't do a theme,but for the next few days there will be a theme 'idea' meaning you don't have to do the theme its just an idea.
To sum it all up I'll be going along with the theme,but you don't have too. :)
....How to join in on this.....
"Hairstyling Challenge."
my button,special thanks to Bethany for it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Everyday for the rest of the week I will be posting a hairstyle and set up a linky,so you can join in by posting your hairstyle of the day on your blog and link up here!
To sum it all up I'll be going along with the theme,but you don't have too. :)
Theme: You decide.....
--------------------------------------------------
....How to join in on this.....
//----------------//---------------//--------------//---------------//--------------//
Take photos of you hairstyle today.
Post it on your blog with a link to this post (or you could take the hairstyling button.)
,and then come back here and link to your post by filling everything out below on the linky.
Be sure to check out the other links and comment on there post as well!
...Join in and link up below.....





4 thought(s) to note :
Sounds like a lovely challenge! I would love to join in and will post photos of my hairstyle later tonight at RatherBookish.blogspot.com
~Miss Laurie
I love your hairstyle! I've wanted to do my hair like that for a while, but I've never figured out quite how to do it...
I love your hairstyle today! You've inspired me to join in and I hope you don't mind. I've added a link to my Day 1 post. I'm really looking forward to doing different hairstyles each day!
~Miss Laurie
Loevly! It is so pretty!
Post a Comment