Theme: Half......
If we were doing what you could change about the hairstyle...my would be hair about 4-5 inches longer and my loopy bun higher up! :)
Oh,and a different model,I've confirmed that I'm not the modeling type! hehehe.....
-------------------------------------------------------
The theme 'half' today means you have to to do something with half of your hair! It could be half of your hair on one side,the top half,bottom half!
Any of these,but half of your hair has to be down. Get the idea?!
This should be fun..
-----------------------------------------------------------
.........How to join in on this........
//----------------//---------------//--------------//---------------//--------------//
Take photos of you hairstyle today,it could be half or not half.
Post it on your blog,and then come back here and link to your post.
Be sure to check out the other links and comment on there post as well!
...Come on and link up below.....





5 thought(s) to note :
Ooooh! I love this one!! - - could I link up, even without writing a post (just a picture). I would of course, put the button on my blog...would that be alright?
(Haha, I need to run upstairs and do my hair again. For some reason, muddy hair from the bottom of the river doesn't look to...you know...nice.)
Of course! :)
I love this one you have such lovely hair :)
If it not to late could I link up to this challange?
Blessings,
~Kelsie-Anne~
I love your hairstyle, very pretty and vintage looking like Georgian or Colonial looking!
The theme of Half was a bit tricky today but I had fun creating a hairstyle of my own. Looking forward to tomorrow's hairstyle!
~Miss Laurie
Rather Bookish
Of course Kelsie Anne,its only to late when my whole event is over in a few days! :)
Post a Comment