June 11, 2011

A blog Award to me and you...

                       Ali @ Daughter of Christ Awared me the.......
                             --------------------------------------------
                 Here are the award questions that you're supposed to answer.
Your stranded. On an Island. You have nothing. What do you do?  Hmmm...
first I would pray for safety and to be rescued. Then tried to figure out where I am. Make a big pile of dry wood.then try to make a small fort. And then start a small fire and find some seaweed to cook.

 

What is your favorite feature: Eyes, feet, nose, etc? Uh.....I like everything God gave me,but I guess eyes. to read His word,see his creation and beautiful colors.

Ponytail or bun? Bun... 

 

Are your ears pierced? nope..

 

What are you scared of? Failing in life,in my life choices,those really creppy huge draft horses,(I'm good as long as I'm not next to them).

 

your man. short or tall? Uh, (weird quesiton) probably tall. All my brothers are like 6 ft along with my dad,and sister in law,so I don't think I would be very partial to a short guy.
Would you rather be 13 or 30? I've never been 30,so I guess 13! :)

chocolate or roses? Ohhhh,its to hard
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I Tag,
Jessica @ Far-From-Perfect
Abby   @ My Yellow Sandbox (because of her awesome hair tutorials.)
Jessica @ Once upon a time
and the next 5 people who comment.