Theme : Unique or Strange
(lol,we can handle that right??)
Unique and Strange means alot of different things
to each person,so I can't wait to see what you all post.
-------------------------------------------
Here we go....
I pulled my hair loosely back,tucked and then pinned!
Not my style,but hey its kind of unique right?
I hope anyway! ;)
So were half way through the week what do think so far?! :)
Everyone having fun? Weather you linked up or are just looking at them?!
-----------------------------------------------------
.......How to join in on this........
//----------------//---------------//--------------//---------------//--------------//
How to join in. Take photos of you hairstyle today,it could be strange,unique both or neither.
Post it on your blog,and then come back here and link to your post.
Be sure to check out the other links and comment on there post as well!
...Come on and link up below.....




4 thought(s) to note :
How clever! You don't look too bad with short hair. :)
Your hairstyle is lovely! In the second photo (with the barn in it) your style looks rather Medieval or Renaissance!
I linked up my Day 4 post. I can't believe we're so far into the week already!
~Miss Laurie
I love your hair. And the style! It's so pretty.
Did you cut your hair? I like it on you!
Post a Comment