Heres the description given for this movie;
Jeff and Heather were inseparable soulmates---married at 22 after being childhood best friends and high school sweethearts. But Jeff's world is dramatically rocked when Heather disappears after giving birth, forcing him to raise their son alone. When Heather reappears 10 years later in a most unusual place, will forgiveness and reconciliation be possible?
It was a pretty good movie overall. It's not really a kids movie more of teen adultish movie.
Heather was an angry person when she left her husband and when they show her with her husband 10 years later she has flashed backs of their fight's that kind of corispond with what was goign on in the present and just the way the do the video and the lighting during the flash backs I would recomened ages 12 and up!
Or you could watch it first and decide what age you think it would be best for and stuff. Cause everyoen has different opinions.
Acting- It wasn't amazing,but it wasn't horrible. Think of Facing the Giants,but with better video quality. The only bad actor was the pastor,I must say is expression and emotion was the same every time. I think he was trying to hard or something.
Polt- It was a pretty good plot,but I don't want to say anything to ruin it for ya,if you decide to watch it. :)
Language- I don't remember any swearing at all. IMDB said hell is used briefly,but I don't remember where.
(kind of a weird dress huh? the floral print on the side doesn't flow with the rest of it to me.)
Modesty- There are some low necklines. The dresses, I don't think I saw any above the knee.
Heather has 1-2 church dresses that are right below the knee or a little longer.
This movie is more for adult, married people. Theres no improper scenes to my memory besides the kiss at the end of course.
The hairstyle
3/4 or 1/2 inch barrel curling Iron would definitley be better then the 1 inch that I have for this hairstyle.
I did a tutorial by video,but it won't upload. Go figure.
Oh,well. If you all want a tutorial I'll do it by photos instead (I'm not very good on video anyway.) :)
I think if I worked on this hairstyle and bought a smaller Iron I could actually make this look pretty similar. I'm getting a hair cut tomorrow,so I don't know if I'll still be able to do this on my hair.
lol,I also realized the curl and ponytail were on the other side.....agh..I should pay more attention if I'm going to try and copy cat......
I have about 2 other hairstyles I want to do on my sister,but she is refusing me touching her hair. :(




4 thought(s) to note :
Wow...thats really cute!!!
Ooh, that hairstyle is lovely! Hope you don't mind if I copy :)
Mary- Thank you I like it too!
Southern Belle- Go right ahead that's kind of the reason I posted it! :) (I tried to do a tutorial that wouldn't upload.)
That is a really cute hair style! I might try in sometime!
Post a Comment