{2} What's the biggest/most difficult project you've ever tackled? My younger sisters regency outfit probably!
{3} What project of yours are you the most proud of? My purses. I'm not sure which one is my favorite yet,but are the only thing I best at in sewing!
{4} Someone gives you a $20 JoAnn Fabrics giftcard. The first thing that comes to mind to spend it on is... FABRIC,Little sewing odds and ends!
{5} Can you do a project and watch a movie at the same time? Yes,knitting!
{6} When you are hand sewing, do you bite off your thread when you're done, or snip it with scissors or just break it with your fingers? Break it with my fingers,the back of the sewing machine or scissors!
{7} Does anyone in your family collect things (like tea cups, stamps, bottle caps, etc.)? My younger brother collects pop tabs!
{8} What are your favorite color combinations that you use in your crafts? blue,brown or anything old fashion! Unless I'm sewing then if differs!
{9} Does decorating a Mr. or Mrs. Potato Head sound interesting to you? Not unless I'm pretty bored and am doing it with somebody else! : )
{10} The manager at your theater needs help in the making of the costumes and/or set decoration and set up for the next production. You volunteer to do....what? Setting up stuff! I'm not very good at sewing my sister is amazing though and I'm okay at painting!
Join this wonderful blog party @ Jo March's blog!

1 thought(s) to note :
Sounds fun! I am going to do this:)
Post a Comment