October 29, 2010

30 days of being thankful and some photos!

Modesty is next to beauty is having 30 days of being Thankful until Thanksgiving!


Today I'm thankful for my Family!


I couldn't live without my wonderful parents and my siblings that I have such a ball with! :)




and.......
Some photos I took earlier!




You can see the border where the fence used to go out to!
It's where theres a little muddy line!




Peak happy to have lots of grass to eat! Instead of only hay!




I thought I would take this photo for fun and then do some photoshop too!






 My 3 siblings and I were playing a game when 2 people swing on the swings, 1 person on 1 swing grabs with their hands and the other with their feet,while someone runs through the 2 swings and if you make them fall on their knees or worse the get your swing! lol,we were pretty muddy! But I never fell! I really didn't feel like getting wet! Heres some photos!
It doesn't sound like a fun game,but it is!












Me getting caught by my brother! But I broke free eventually! :)I timed this run through horribly I must say though!



Thats all folks! :)    It doesn't look very fun does it?    But it was!  Although you have to remember not to play rough with your little sisters or little brothers!
          
                  It's a pity muddy clothes don't please mommy's ; )

2 thought(s) to note :

~Desiree~ said...

Looks like fun!

Mackenzie A. Lockhart said...

Lol! That looks like fun! (I love that picture of your horse too...so beautiful and majestic :) )

My brother is 6'3.75" now so if I play with him I sometimes get hurt because he's so strong but he doesn't know how to control his strength quite yet XD (he's only 15).

Squeaks.