Today I am sick of being sick. But today I am happy cause last night I got to go see;
Oh,yes,I was laughing,and trying not to cry,but you can't help it (which crying with a cold isn't very good.)
I'll probably do a review on it soon.But for those of you who have seen it what was your favorite part. (without giving anything away to my other readers who haven't seen it.) Mine probably was when 2 policemen have to guys in the back seat...;).......and the daughter dancing scene. Okay, moving on to what I do when I'm bored......
So yeah,when I'm bored I make myself some blog buttons. 0_o boring in itself really,but I 've been wanting to make myself some new ones. Which of the 2 are your favorite? I do have something exciting to make this post not oh,so boring,I'm going to be getting a sister-in-law! Yup,I am super excited.
Aren't they a lovely couple,even though this photo is horrible.Tip: never take a photo the night of Thanksgiving before someone is on their way out the door. But yeah,I just couldn't get excited and tell you all without a photo.Next year is such along way to wait,to be a bridesmaid once again my 3rd time. YAHOO! I want to make a FAQ page,so if you all have any questions go ahead and ask in a comment below.I'm just going to collect some for a while before I post the page though. So yeah, that about sums up this post. All of you, have a wonderful night and week. 
6 thought(s) to note :
I like the first button you posted :)
Oh yea ... Courageous was amazing!!! And I like the "we're gonna be okay, honey!" part lol It was a good mixture of funniness and crying (:P) :) And congratulations getting a sister-in-law!!! They're most fun :)
~Abby
Congratulations! They make a cute couple:)
I really want to see Courageous!
And I like your blog buttons.
Hmm...questions...
What are your top five favorite:
colors
books
songs
Courageous is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
I think those are some of my favorite scenes too. *sniff sniff* It was a great movie.
I think I like the second button best =D
she is so pretty!!!
Post a Comment