I'm happy right now,How about you?{I know blunt sentence and question.} I went to Joanns last night and got some lovely fabric for a dress I'm making. I just have to let you have a sneak peek.
I can't wait to get started.....
Hot Apple Cider = love fall
I love sipping a hot cup of cider in the fall,the wind blows outside as I watch in amazment and awe as you think of how amazing our world is,how amazing they God made everything in it.
(yeah, I got carried away with the camera..... =) ) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I run outside,look up at the sky and stare and I'm amazed everytime I look up. How big our world is,how perfect God made our atmosphere,how blue the sky is. Have you every just stood outside and stared up at the sky and you just looked at it like you've never done before? You see it in a way you've never seen it before?! (photo credit) Sorry,just a random lil' parapgraph there......... ready for another? :p--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Snowflakes....... There is something mysterious,but lovely about snow and snowflakes.
{when it first started snowing,so excited I took a photo in the dark.}
It makes me get all exctied for no reason. Thurday night it started snow,I got all excited. An hour later the ground was covered,I was excited,my dad wasn't the story ended.
{photo credit goes to an unknown family member}
Its all melted now,but it was wonderful while it lasted,and I went to bed grinning,that definitely counts for something.... =) Now the Yummy Giveaway winner, (I used random.org to choose a winner.You just gotta love that random generator it makes things easier.) Our winner is.............. Comment #41- Desiree Congratulations!!!! Desiree please contact me with you mailing info,etc.... and we can get your yummies sent to you ASAP...... Thank you all who entered,I enjoyed having it. Have a blessed Sunday!{keep warm} 
2 thought(s) to note :
Oh my goodness!! I have that same pattern and can't wait to make it though I am going to do a different pattern first :) I love sewing!!
And we got snow too!!! I was all excited ... I think this is the earliest we've gotten snow for a long time.
Anyways, I love updates :)
~Abby
I have wanted to use that pattern before! But they never have it when I go! I cam't wait to see the finished product, the fabric looks pretty:)
Post a Comment