Hello lovlies..........
This is the third time I've been tagged/awarded in the last 2 months and I though I would do it this time. :)
I was awarded the One Lovely blog award by Miss Christela from Blue Silence of HeartStrings and
Tirzah @ Tirzah Delights

All you have to do is type out 7 things about yourself and tag 15 blogs.
1. I can't have gluten or dairy
2. I'm pretty much 100% German American (80 or 90 % german the rest irish.=) )
3. I WANT to go to India and Ireland
4. I'm trying out for my first play in 3 weeks
5. I love my curly hair (love your hair no matter the type;curly,wavy,straight...)
6. I love riding 4-wheelers and dirtbikes... (me and my future husband are soooo going to rent some and go mudding.)
7. I'm *DYING* (not literally) to get a Canon Rebel EOS T2i or T1i
Phew,well I got through that part lets see now 15 blogs;
Desiree @ Ransomed Princess
Kiley @ Click & Capture
http://theflipflopfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://scrapsfrommyworkbasket.blogspot.com/
http://thelastroseofsummer-michaela.blogspot.com/
http://anna-sendmeasong.blogspot.com/
and of course my good friend Desiree @ ransomedprincess.blogspot.com (for some reason it won't let me link.)
And the next 8 bloggers who comment. :)
Alright now by using random.org,to choose a winner and to keep things fair the winner is comment #17;
Tirzah
Thank you all who entered..... Tirzah could you please comment below with your email or your mailing address (I won't publish it.) so we can get you your prize. If you don't respond within 72 hours,then I'll choose another winner.
This is the third time I've been tagged/awarded in the last 2 months and I though I would do it this time. :)
I was awarded the One Lovely blog award by Miss Christela from Blue Silence of HeartStrings and
Tirzah @ Tirzah Delights

All you have to do is type out 7 things about yourself and tag 15 blogs.
1. I can't have gluten or dairy
2. I'm pretty much 100% German American (80 or 90 % german the rest irish.=) )
3. I WANT to go to India and Ireland
4. I'm trying out for my first play in 3 weeks
5. I love my curly hair (love your hair no matter the type;curly,wavy,straight...)
6. I love riding 4-wheelers and dirtbikes... (me and my future husband are soooo going to rent some and go mudding.)
7. I'm *DYING* (not literally) to get a Canon Rebel EOS T2i or T1i
Phew,well I got through that part lets see now 15 blogs;
Desiree @ Ransomed Princess
Kiley @ Click & Capture
http://theflipflopfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://scrapsfrommyworkbasket.blogspot.com/
http://thelastroseofsummer-michaela.blogspot.com/
http://anna-sendmeasong.blogspot.com/
and of course my good friend Desiree @ ransomedprincess.blogspot.com (for some reason it won't let me link.)
And the next 8 bloggers who comment. :)
Alright now by using random.org,to choose a winner and to keep things fair the winner is comment #17;Tirzah
Thank you all who entered..... Tirzah could you please comment below with your email or your mailing address (I won't publish it.) so we can get you your prize. If you don't respond within 72 hours,then I'll choose another winner.
4 thought(s) to note :
Thank you so much Blythe! You're a real sweetheart. :)
big hugs, xxxx~Kelsey
Thank-you for awarding me!! *Hugs*:)
Thank you so much, Blythe! :) :)
I awarded you on my blog!
Post a Comment