September 1, 2011

Back to school hairstyle inspiration.

 I do like a little back to school hairstyle inspiration,I don't know about you all,but I get to impress everyone,in my english class,chemistry,and even my french teacher with my hairstyles...lol,well,okay,I am the french teacher and their isn't anybody in 'my' class,thats why its mine. :) Oh,the awesomeness of being home schooled.  My little sister  does occasionally comment on my hair... =) Thank you Lydia.....

Okay,anyway if you homeschool,public,or private schooled here's a little back to school inspiration.
(or even for you moms and graduates,these could be fun!)



Keep in mind these are inspirations; I wanted to keep them basic,so you can do them yourself without a tutorial,just an idea sparker,so to speak.


                                              Basic-headband....

 



Fun pigtails.....


 




Front pulled back...






Pigtail braids..... (a new fav. of mine.)






Side ponytail with a headband....







                                                 Last,but no least,just leave your hair down.....




                                                 

                                                              A loose ponytail and headband.....




 


            lol,yeah didn't I tell you they would be basic........If you all would like more,I could do a part 2??                                                      








I thought I would add some that aren't my own;



Even this was meant as a party/wedding hairstyle,I couldn't resist on posting it.

 
{via google images}

{Pinterest.com}

{Pinterest.com}




I'm also entering a B & W photo challenge over at A Ray of Sunshine........



5 thought(s) to note :

Kels said...

CUTE hairstyles!! Love the sixth one. :)
I also like the photo you took. Very calm and beautiful. :)

Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

Danica Moon said...

they're all lovely but i do like the one's with the headbands.

Kelsey Cole said...

this totally inspires me to try some new styles with my hair! so cute:)

Donna said...

Cute black and white photo! Love that rosette headband in one of the photos too!

Emily Boyd said...

Those are some sweet hair styles! i especially love the ones with headbands, especially the rosette headband. Oh, and I would enjoy a part two. :)