I actually did a few photos and 3 outfits with my sister Lydia! Although we did it in a small area,so there wasn't much room! I remember my sister Jessica a long time ago did one with all of us. It was fun (took us an hour and the results weren't the best though)!
The fun of dressing up.....
The Elegance....
Personality....(I'm still undecided if this is Lydia's personality or not)
Elegant frog catcher is what I'm going to call this outfit! Or Elegant farm girl
loveable models ....
and the not,so photogenic people like me...... :) (sorry no photo is posted,maybe after I return the shirt I got for christmas for another size,cause I really wanted to show it to you all! )




2 thought(s) to note :
Haha, looks like so much fun! I think the elegant frog catcher is the best; I am partial to outdoors type of things. :)
<><
How fun. =) I still love dressing up in costumes when we English Country dance. ~*~
Post a Comment