So Thank you to all of you for being my followers!
December 14, 2010
70 Followers! :)
70 FOLLOWERS!! HORRAY! I've had a few followers come than go,but I made it to 70 none the less!
So Thank you to all of you for being my followers!

So Thank you to all of you for being my followers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
5 thought(s) to note :
Which is another way of saying - a lot of people love your blog!! I love being your follower. ;)
*hugs*
P.s. to get that line around the header gone forever (unless you wanted it like that) find "#header {" and scroll down until you find a "1px solid" switch it to zero. It's gone. :)
Thanks Bethany, for the tip and sweet comment!
lol,next goal 100! :)
Congratulations!
Love your header by the way!
Congratulations!
Congrats, congrats!
Post a Comment