I got tagged by Nela! :)
If you had a horse what would you name it?
A. Firefly...
If you had the power to change just one thing in the world what would it be?
A. Hmm.... Have everyone to be Christains! (that would stop abortions and a lot of other stuff if everyone was TRUE Christian and following the Lord!)
If you could have one wish what would it be?
A. AGH,to tough......... Ummm, To be talented/quick to learn anything!
If you were a superhero which one would you be?
A. Oh,another tough one,um....... I guess Violet from "The incredibles."
If you could make up a super hero what would He/she be like?
A. Oh,I'm going to have some fun........ Okay, Her name would be Jasmine! She could see through anything,she can bend any part of her body,she can change her apperance into whatever. (from human to an animal,or a totally different looking human,change any feature.) She can go invisible, can talk to animals and understand them, can do anything (play an instrument, any sport, etc..) and can blend in with anything! Pretty cool, huh.....
The favorites...
book?
The Bible of course,their is none that can even come close to match it?! Correct? Correct!
TV show?
Ummmm.... I don't really watch T.V. shows,but Daniel Boone with Fess Parker, Here comes the Brides!
animal?
Horse.
bug?
Praying Mantis
color?
Dreamy Blue.
type of clothing?
Jean Skirt! :)
least favorite...
bug?
Wasps, and Yellow Jackets.
color?
Orange
book?
I don't know!
animal?
Umm.......... Cobra? If that counts! Their AWESOME looking animals and the way God designed them is amazing,but I don't think I want to be around one!
type of clothing?
Gothic,the chains over done blackness is totally not my favorite type of clothing!
TV show?
Ummm... Jeeves and Woosters,my mom got it from the library and it was horrible!
I Tag anyone who wants to do this! (I hate tagging people who don't want to be tagged or not tagging someone who wants to be tagged) So it's up to you!!!
5 thought(s) to note :
Thanks for doing the tag! :) I like your horse name btw. So pretty!
:D I think I just might do this!!!
I love your Template! :D Yuo have a very nice Blog!
Nela- Thanks I really like it! I decided next time I get a horse I'm going to call it that! :)
Kara- I hope you do. It's a fun little challenge!
Julia Rose- Thanks! :)
You said you would have everyone be christians so it would cut back on abortions. If everyone was a christian and completely comitted to following God, there would be no more abortions because people would not have children until they were married. No more teenage moms, no more STD's. Nothing more to worry about. But that only shows you the depressing state of our country right now!
Post a Comment