November 4, 2010

Friend or Foe?

I took this photo I think at the in August!! My sister-in-law was leaving and called on the cell phone and said come out side now! She thought it was the biggest snake shes ever seen for a grader snake anyway! :)
It was the only snake I saw this summer! lol,and it's a piety my brother wasn't home he would of loved to catch it! I on the other had was more interested in taking photos of it! It was staying in this position for ever!
I was grass blades at it smacking the ground and it didn't even flinch! So I went inside and came out later and it was gone,but I'm glad I got a photo of it!


So how many of you consider a snake a Friend or a foe??

lol,garters are my friend they keep the bugs out of the garden and mice population down on the other hand the dangerous ones I could do without,but of course that's what we get for disobeying God! (or Adam and Eve did anyway =) )

5 thought(s) to note :

Alayney M. said...

Snakes are so amazing!! I love them!! I used to go snake hunting with these two amazing guys we lived with a while back. I was like 4 or 5 and they were in high school. We had so much fun finding bull snakes and making them mad. and then of course we brought them home to scare our moms. :) Thanks for sharing the pic!!

~Desiree~ said...

I guess foe (some)! A though I don't really mind grader's that much.

Kara said...

Neat, picture!

Mmmmmmm, Garder Snakes, those are pretty much alright to have...We live in Wisconsin so we don't have like a lot of snakes...At all. :D

Kara

Bethany d said...

I respect snakes from a distance (although I have held a few corn snakes and one python ((with the help of my siblings because it was like tweleve feet long))) I don't mind the snakes, as long as they don't pop out of nowhere, or lunge at a poor girl picking beans. :D

Sarah Grace said...

I will only look at a snake from a distance . They are so scary looking and ... What can I say ? I'm not a big fan of them ! But God created them , and I DO appreciate them .