This is a horrible picture and you can't really tell from this photo! It's more like lots of big strip highlights,cause my hair is really thick and I've never dyed my hair before! So it doesn't look very good,but not horrible! Maybe if you zoomed in you can see it! I'll do a better picture later!
September 6, 2010
I dyed my hair!
I dyed my hair today!! I didn't know I was going to dye it until my grandma said she was going shopping,so I went with her,bought some dye and dyed it!!! It's supposed to be "Spicy Cinnamon"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)

3 thought(s) to note :
Hey, I like it! Very funky :D
Wow. Perhaps you should've tried blonde - that would look interesting. :D I've never dyed my hair either - but I thought it would be fun if you were in a play or something. Maybe red (JK)
~Bethany
Looks cute:)
Post a Comment