September 17, 2010

Gotta Love Road To Avonlea Tag

Has anyone heard of or has watched "Road To Avonlea" ???

I love this wonderful series. I personally think it is almost better than Anne of Green Gables!

Well here it goes!


  1. Who is your favorite character? Janet King and Izzy Pettibone.
  2. Who's wardrobe is your favorite? Felicity's or Sarahs,I also kind of like Izzy's
If you could be a caracter in the movie who would you be? Felicity King( I would be nicier than her though) or Sarah Stanley
  1. What is your favorite season? Season 7 or Season 4
  2. What is the funniest thing a character said?    Gus Pike in Hearts and flowers! When felicity thinks he likes this pretty girl,she kind of rude to him and he goes to see her and she says something about the one girl being pretty and Gus says, " She might be a more prettier than you felicity,but that doesn't mean anything to me." and Felicity slams the door in his face.
  3. What Fancy outfit in Road to Avonlea is your favorite? The red dress Felicity wears in "Heirs and Graces." and her wedding gown!
  4. Whats your favorite thing about Avonlea? The beautiful country side!
  5. Who gets on your nerves or you think would drive you crazy? Defiantly Aunt Hetty or the gossiping ladies( Rachel Lind isn't a big gossiper at all : 0 )
  6. What episodes did you think were very funny when you first watched them? Proof for Pudding; When she was bad she was horrid; and another one that was very funny,but I can't remember it/the name!
  7. What was the most stupidest episode ever in these seasons? Moving On!
  8. Who do you Tag? All of my followers!

2 thought(s) to note :