June 14, 2013

Cause it's two beautiful girls birthdays...



 Just a post to say happy birthday to two of the most wonderful girls in my life.
   Oldest first....

                                                        Happy 18th birthday Desiree!!


You are the most precious and closest person in my life. I'm so glad you started that email newsletter/group and I met you and I can't wait to see you again sometime weather in Ohio or Flordia.  Your now an adult.....so don't do anything crazy....at least until I'm there and then we can be crazy together. =)  Love you girl!!!
stop by her blog and comment with a happy birthday wish. ;) (click here for her blog)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          Happy 12th Birthday Lydia!!



You have been an awesome lil' sis, I'll never forget when you came come for the first time and had a head full of beautiful hair. ;) I knew we'ld be good friends... lol.....
Your so helpful, always cleaning (even if it isn't your room.) and helping me take photos.  You make my bed and are so much fun to get mad. You love to play games and have family time. Love you Lydia!
 

3 thought(s) to note :

Breanna M. said...

Happy Birthday Desiree and Lydia! I hope the next years of your life are amazing. And you both are really, really beautiful! :)

Desiree said...

Awww, love you too!! Thank-you!

Bethany said...

Happy birthday, ladies!!