I have a a few awesome giveaways lined up for my fantastic followers this week. 3 to be exact.
Today I'm please to introduce you to "Bookish Charm."
Let me show some of my favorite items from this adoreable shop.
Winnie the Pooh quote necklace
Winnie Pooh was very much part of my childhood,so this necklae is one of my top favorites.
Edgar Allen Poe quote necklace
Hear the music
Yes!!!
Female strength necklace
And the giveaway?!
Your choice of anything in the shop!!
So go ahead and enter below.
15 thought(s) to note :
This is my favorite item!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/115247487/inspirational-writer-print-with-original
Hearted it
I like this from the shop:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/118816208/without-music-life-would-be-a-mistake?
I like the Lord of the Rings ones!!
My favorite are http://www.etsy.com/listing/122311294/oscar-wilde-every-saint-and-every-sinner? and http://www.etsy.com/listing/121989440/inspirational-winnie-the-pooh-quote
I follow!
This is my favorite item! :) http://www.etsy.com/listing/74567001/robert-frost-two-roads-diverged-in-a?
~Ali
{ali96sunshine@gmail.com}
My favorite item from the shop is http://www.etsy.com/listing/118893103/sale-gandhi-quote-necklace-with?ref=usr_faveitems
I heart Bookish Charms
I heart Thejoyeuxboutique
I love this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/92837803/sale-girl-on-fire-hunger-games-inspired?ga_search_query=hunger%2Bgames
My favorite is the Female strength necklace.
I like the "Life without music is a mistake" necklace.
I love the Sherlock Holes jewelry as well as the Pride and Prejudice ones.
My favorite is the Whinnie the Pooh
Post a Comment