July 22, 2012

Splash of Summer Blog Party....

     Hey,everyone hop on over to Bramblewood Fashion,they and  Virtuous girlhood are having a blog party with awesome prizes.










1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? I like phrases more then words,but probably, 'Rejuvinated' right now is my favorite.

2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? Hahaha,I don't know whats coming out. : /

3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? A Cross,celtic heart, and a green ribbon (for celiac awarness.) symbolize who I am.

4. Two favorite songs at the moment? Oh,gosh,these questions shouldn't be so hard for me to answer.
  A irish jig mixed with 'Jesus loves me' on a cd we have,and 'Shooting Stars' by Owl City that I heard the other day,I generally don't listen to Owl city,but it stuck to my brain.....the part of my brain that like to remind you of everything.

5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? Hmmm...what I would do and want to do are different,but what I would want to do is help smuggle people out to someplace safe. Like Corrie Ten Boom did.

6. What is your favorite summer activity? Taking long walks in the back and photoshoots.

7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? My trip to Flordia last year or my trip to Williamsburg. I can't choose.

8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Hmmmm....I don't go shopping to much,but Target or Kohls I guess.

9. What is your favorite summertime food? Watermelon, Hamburgers,anything fruit.

10. What is your favorite summertime movie? I don't really have one,but something with Haley Mills in it. We usually watch favorites in the winter when its nasty outside.




                                                   Well,how did I do??  


 

2 thought(s) to note :

Unknown said...

I love Target!! They have the best clothes. :-)

Emily said...

I like Haley Mills too. Especially in That Darn Cat!!!:) It's been so long since I last saw that!