June 18, 2012

a glimpse of my life last week....


Before I show you what I've been doing during my blogging break I want to thank once again m amazing guest posters.


You all were fantastic,and I hope my readers enjoyed your posts as much as I did.



I enjoyed a relaxing evening doing some chalk art.
Who can spot my frog?!


This can be translated two ways,earthly Father or heavenly Father.
I saw a sign like this in the backround of the movie "Courageous" in the little girl's room.


                     No really,if God wants you to float your house go for it and invite me over to watch.:)


"She did it"..... 
My sister and I enjoyed spending quality time during a backyard campout in which 3 certain people failed to participate not naming any names, they seem to like their beauty rest and unbitten skin dontcha know.


Oh,the highligh of my week was when I sneaked into my little sisters room (she has her own room and my older sister and I share a room.)and surprised her by decorating her room during the night,so happy I could pull it off with her sleeping. 5 points for me. =) 

Oh, and she was surprised if any of you were wondering,my only regret was that 46 ballons don't cover the floor in her room totally.

For her birthday I bought us each a silly mask just for fun. 
So while waiting for her friend to arrive I dragged her into my room for a few quick photos. 
*squeals* Don't you love her red clon nose?

I never thought I'ld say this,but Horray for Walmart for putting these fake/copy converse on clerance for a $1. Yup, a dollar I actually think this is the first time I've bought something that I actually feel was worth my $1.  
I wore them on my back to violin lessons day. :)

I created a little DIY for you all that I will be posting soon,after I learned how to make this flower I went a little crazy as I always do and made some more. 
But with 3 birthdays in 1 month they came in handy.


                                                            See.........I told ya.
                                              What do you think of my butterfly tie?!
I was so excited when I did it,cause its been a while since I've 'discovered' how to do something,
   without ever seeing a photo or tutorial of it before trying it.

I have been milking goats and other barn chores for my sister while shes away nannying during the week days. So I thought I'ld use some of the fruits of my labor {goat milk} to make some goat milk fudge.
It was very good,sadly in my family you almost wish it wasn't, that way it won't disappear as quickly by your siblings and yourself. :)




Oh and last,but not least I designed a blog;

check it out and tell me what you think.



3 thought(s) to note :

Desiree said...

Sounds like a busy, fun week! Thank-you for the blog design! It looks awesome!

Marianela said...

Lovely post, Blythe. Looks like you all had a good time!

Thanks again for letting my guest post! :)

Mary said...

Looks like you week was a lot of fun! Thats so sweet how you decorated your sister's room while she was asleep! Wow!