May 28, 2012

new look giveaway only until June 2nd....

      
   As sort of a way to get my creative juices flowing I'm having a little bit a giveaway to anyone who wants a new look for there blog.
                          
     Spring is gone and summer is here leaving me with a big urge to give my blog a face lift and make it pop!
         But while I'm thinking up a design I thought I'd see if any of my awesome followers wanted a new design.



     What am I giving away?  A Blog design for the winner by me.

 When does the giveaway end?  June 2nd and noon eastern time.

How can I enter?  Leave a comment saying you'ld be interested in a new look for your blog and what color scheme you'ld like if you won.
        And as a side note I have a little announcement June 2nd to make as well,but go ahead and start commeting and have a wonderful Memorial day!

                                 This giveaway last from Memorial day - June 2nd  so hurry!!!

1 thought(s) to note :

Desiree said...

Please enter me! I love your new design, BTW!