Cause it's a Photography contest.
-Photo Contest-
-Rules-
1. No more then 2 photo entries per person
2.photo must be taken by you. (if you put the camera on the timer for a photo that counts too)
3. After a winner is chosen,you have 48 hours to redeem your prize or the next place winner will receive it.
4. Link your post to this post or take the button below.
5. Your photo will be judged upon how much it matches with the theme and the creativity of it.
6. Photos must be rated G
Wow,okay that was a lot of rules,but I know you'll follow them,cause you all are awesome like that.
The THEME: Life ...
my photo;
I choose this photo cause is for me looks like its walking away (from the 2011) walking toward the light, to hope and a new year. *shrugs* may sound lame to you,but thats what I thought when I choose this photo.
1st prize is this lovely 'lily pad necklace' from 'In Gods Hands.'
2nd prize....coming soon....
(note:if you would like to sponosring a prize, feel free to contact me by commenting with your email below,I would offer 1 month free advertising on my sidebar.)
3rd prize.....
A blog header made by me or 1 month free advertising on my sidebar.
Link up below and have fun clicking unless your using a favorite photo that you already have from this past year like me.


9 thought(s) to note :
I would love to enter this, but i just can't think of any kind of photo that would be new year themed. any ideas?
Hmmm.... flower buds to symbolize life (a new year a new life)
footprints...a group of laughing friends to symbolize the good times that may lay ahead....
I think I'm actually going to change the theme to life to make it easier...
OK, here is my entry:
http://akskorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/life.html
Here's my entry! :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/61191270@N04/6662756157/
I've been trying to find the post for this for awhile, haha! But here's my entry! I hope it's okay if the pictures are old...
http://deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com/2012/01/memories-of-spring.html
~Vicki
I hope you like my entry!
http://mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/photo-contest-entry.html.
Here's my entry! I was going to enter earlier, but I forgot.
http://emilyonedayatatime.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-4.html
My entry is at http://ringfamilycyb.blogspot.com/2012/01/photo-contest.html
Sarah N. Ring
Here is my entry! http://ransomedprincess.blogspot.com/2012/01/photography-contest-photo.html
Post a Comment