October 16, 2011

20 Movie qoute contest (with prizes...)

 

I'm excited to announce the,
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 How it works:

Comment below with what movie you think each of the qoutes are from.....

If more then one person has all the answers right I will use random.org to choose the people that are tied for each prize....

Follow the rules below and let the fun begin.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Rules:
 
You may NOT look up anything to help you on the internet.
 
You MAY ask a family member,you MAY watch a movie you think you know a quote is from.
 
Heart the etsy shops below that are giving the winners the lovely prizes below....
 
Oh,and have fun!
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  
 
1. "Beautiful...huh?! No, idea what you just said."
 
 
 
2."Look at it (name), this one will go for miles.
 
 
 
3. "They're asleep,their not scared."
 
 
 
 
4. Chacater 1: Would you do me the honor miss (name) of reserving a waltz on your card?
Character 2: Of course Mr. (name) if I have a waltz free.....
 
 
 
5."A woman's like a rose. If you treat her right, she'll bloom."
 
 
 
6.   Character 1:"I see a bunch of lovely coconuts,all standing in a row,small ones,big ones,some as big as your head!"
 
(in another room) Character 2: "That was brilliant."
 
 
 
7. "Oh, (name) you have all the luck."
 
 
 
 
8"Hate is a very big, very hungry thing... with lots of sharp teeth. It will eat up your whole heart, and leave no room left for love."


  
 
 
9.Character 1:Well, I overheard that romantic-looking young man over there asking who the girl on the platform was with the lovely titian hair.

Character 2: Whatever that means.

Character 3: It's plain red; it's just a fancy way of saying it.
 
 
 
 
 
10. Character 1: "No, 'n'
Character 2: "That is an 'n'
Character 1: "It doesn't look like an 'n'"
 
 
 
 
11."To your sister I wish all imaginable happiness; to (name)that he may endeavour to deserve her."
 
 
 
 
12.Character 1: Frankly, I'm too scared to ask about the frog.
Character 2: Chameleon. "
 
 
 
 
 
13. "What I said about you was true too,only I shouldn't of said it."
 
 
 
 
14. "I am a princess,all girls are. Even if they live in tiny old attics,even if they dress in rags,even if they aren't pretty or smart,or youn,they're still princesses."
 
 
 
 
15."I'm going home to my mother, she loves me,even if my clothes are old and ugly."
 
 
 
 
 
16. Character 1: How long are you going to be afraid of my father?"
 
Character 2: "Uh,for forever..."
 
 
 
 
 
17.Character 1:Father is going to kill me.” 
Charcter 2: “Well, its been nice knowing you. "
 
 
18. Character 1: "He looks drunk...."
Charcter 2 whispers :"I know..."
 
 
 
19.Character 1: "You don't know?"
"Wait,I know something about history that you don't know"
 
Character 2: I'ld be very interested to learn about it (name)."
 
 
 
20.“Is it a lie if I don't answer?”  
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The prizes:
 
 
 
1st prize.....
sponsored by: Silver Lotus Designs
 your choice of a silver or gold spotted bird necklace (worth $18)
 


or any of the mum earrings or mum rings (worth $10-$12)








 
 
2nd prize...








One 12oz signature candle.....
 
sponsored by: Mariposa Home
 


 
3rd prize:
 Sponsored by: Me
 
 
1 month free advertising here on my blog....
 (as long as your website is God honoring and has no innaproprate content.)
 
 
 
 Take the button and put it on your sidebar if you like. =)
 
Link it to this post.
 
 


 
 

12 thought(s) to note :

Anonymous said...

6, 10, and 19 are all from 'National Treasure'.

14 is from 'The Little Princess'.

Grace G.

Anonymous said...

#6 is from National Treasure 2
#10 Is from National Treasure
#14 is from The Little Princess
# 19 is from National Treasure

Morgan G

Gracey said...

#1: National Treasure
#3: The Sound of Music
#4: National Treasure 2 - Book of Secrets
#5: Fireproof
#7 Little Women
#8 Soul Surfer...I think
#9 Anne of Green Gables...maybe?
#10: National Treasure
#11: Sense and Sensibility
#12: Tangled
#13: Anne of Green Gables
#14: The Little Princess
#16: Flicka
#19: National Treasure


Haha that was fun! I will heart the etsy shops now :)

Emily Boyd said...

#7: Little Women

#9: Anne of Green Gables

#11: Sense and Sensibility (Emma Thompson version)

#12: Tangled

#13: Anne of Green Gables

#14: A Little Princess

#15: Little Women

#19: National Treasure (the second movie).

Unapologetically Quirky said...

I'm not entering this, but the "a woman's like a rose, if you treat her right she'll bloom, if you don't she'll wilt" is from Fireproof! :)

~Johanna

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Thanks for hosting this - it looks fun. :) I don't know very many, but...here are mine. :)

7 - Little Women
9 - Anne of Green Gables
11 - Sense and Sensibility?
12 - Tanlged. :)
14 - The Little Princess.

Love,
~bree

Carmel Elizabeth said...

Oh, and I hearted the shops. :)

Love,
~Bree

Desiree said...

5 is from Fireproof and 12 is from Tangled (love the movie!) I will have to ask my brothers if they recognize any others:)

DeAnza said...

5. Fire proof
8. Love comes softly
9. Anne of Green Gables
12. Tangled
13. Anne of Green Gables
14. A little princess
17. Road to Avonlea
19. National Treasures
20. Road to Avonlea

pauline said...

Oh I love the prizes but I don't know any of these! I don't watch a whole lot of TV.

Emily Boyd said...

#4 - Northanger Abbey

Anonymous said...

#1, #6, #10, and #19 are National Treasure
#3 Sound of Music
#12 is Tangled

Wow... I don't know very many! :P
Tirzah