Yes, there are always Dangers when a irish/german lass like myself visits Ness......
If they only made this skirts length mid-calf.... *wistful looks*
If they had these shoes in the pattern thats they have on the purse below,I think they would be in my closet.
Isn't this cute..... I'm a big plaid person so this store is totally me, If I bought a whole outfit from this store it would be one crazy plaid explosion.
P.s. There is a Ness shoe givaway going on at Story of a Seamstress go to my 'current givaway' page click to go to the link.
There is a Big August giveaway HERE as well






4 thought(s) to note :
I love plaid! I particularly love that skirt, although I think if I were to buy it I'd go for something a bit shorter. I also love the shoes and would definitely have them in my closet if they had the pattern on the purse :P
i know what its like to be part irish and german. not a fan of plaid but it is in a nice color.
So cute! I love there stuff too:)
I am not a fan of plaids, but I am a BIG shoe person! I can't seem to get enough of shoes. Those plaid flats are simply ADORABLE! So cute!
Post a Comment