
It was an awesome day to do photos and I've been meaning to do a warrior type of one. My black forest princess idea that I mentioned (cause I made up a hairstyle and thats where my inspiration came from) I'm still trying to figure out an outfit for it,but I decided to use the indian outfit that my sister made me for christmas 2 years ago today cause it was to perfect and I was in the mood.
Agh,I really need to work on the proper way to hold a bow!
and make a bow instead of using my brothers store bought one.
"They're taking the camera..."
Another bow and arrow photo.

Attack!!!!!!
i
I didn't really like this photo.
I tried to get Peak out of the barn for a background prop,but he was to busy eating (he is the slowest eater EVER!!)
An Indian Maiden Warrior
Yes,I had fun........maybe to much! :)
The weather wasn't very good after lunch,so
1. I'm glad I'm home schooled,so I could do this before getting home around 3:30 like the neighbor kids do.
2.I'm glad I thought to do this,and did it before lunch.
Okay,I better go.
Have a blessed day.................................
Oh, hold it. I thought for my monthly fashion challenges,I'll have guests post and stuff instead of it just being me.
Like other people write out the post and have photos of their outfit and their theme for it! And then maybe I'll ask them to share like fashion and hair tips for whatever season it is and they'll send it all to me and I'll post it!
I'm doing the 1st month,but if anybody is interested in doing a guest post just send me an email.
I'll give the basic rules,(what you can't wear ....no see through,low cut,tight clothes,no goddy jewelry or loads of make up etc...)
If anybody wants to do the month June that month is the month that I was going to take photos of my outfit and my followers enter a name or theme for it and vote for the best one,just so you know!















6 thought(s) to note :
Great pictures! :)
--Ali
The pictures are really cool! I would love to do a Fashion Challenge when you want me to!!
I love the pictures! Those are awesome! :D
Squeaks.
You wanted me to post what name I like the best for your name of your blog. Well I LOVE the name you have right now.
Very cool pictures! Your hair is so pretty! :D
that oufit= epic! LOVE IT!!! I totally agree with Julia, your hair looks beautiful!:) and yeah, a monthly guest fashion challenge post would be super awesome!!
By the way- Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! It is very encouraging when people support me in obeying 1 Cor. 11!:)
Love ya, girly!
Post a Comment