I just got in the house a little while ago after carrying hay to the barn from the trailer!
With it being in the 20's and some snow on the ground it was actually easy.
We got some of our sleds to help carry the hay to the barn! We were running low on hay(we go through about 1 bale a day) ,but we only got 37 bales,but they were 1st cuttings! So that was nice!
I took some photos (of course..:)..)
Aaron climbing on to our small trailer
Everybody ready to go....
My BF and who just happens to be a brother of mine!
Aaron getting hay out of the trailer!
I was wearing sweat pants under a full skirt I made the was a light Khaki..
Not very smart. But it didn't get to dirty,though hay can get this skirt dirty!
Just a random photo of hay!
With it being in the 20's and some snow on the ground it was actually easy.
We got some of our sleds to help carry the hay to the barn! We were running low on hay(we go through about 1 bale a day) ,but we only got 37 bales,but they were 1st cuttings! So that was nice!
I took some photos (of course..:)..)
Aaron climbing on to our small trailer
Everybody ready to go....
I'm not sure if this is Aaron or Ethan,but the little guy is of course Samuel!:)
Samuel didn't like the walk back ,so he hitched a ride back! :)
Lydia pulling some hay! I was pushing and holding on to the hay ,but stopped to take a photo! :)
It's actually quite easy with 2 people! :) And it's cold so you don't get to hot....well,I guess you still do get a little hot!
Aaron getting hay out of the trailer!
I was wearing sweat pants under a full skirt I made the was a light Khaki..
Not very smart. But it didn't get to dirty,though hay can get this skirt dirty!
All done.....
Hope you enjoyed this...
A Craft tutorial coming soon... :)










0 thought(s) to note :
Post a Comment