I wanted to enter 2 of these (or one) photos for fair and a sewing project,but since I'm over 12 years old you would have to pay to enter! AGH !! So I'm not entering! : ( (lol,but I am entering a goat,so stay tuned hopefully my parents and I will take lots of photos). But I just wanted to show you my photos and see which one you all like best! So comment and tell me which one you like best please : )!

Well, what do you think??
I also need some blogging help. Before I deleted my old blog there was a space/title bar thing above where you wrote the post,for you write the title of the post. Well, when I started this blog there wasn't anywhere to write the title of the post, except in the post itself! Does anyone know why I don't have a title bar to type the title of my post???
This is my youngest sibling Samuel wearing my hat! : )
Just a rose

Okay, I know you've seen this one alot!
This is one of my sisters baby goats born this spring named Skylar

This is a picture I took while walking to the petting Zoo at the Creation Museum in KY.

Well, what do you think??
I also need some blogging help. Before I deleted my old blog there was a space/title bar thing above where you wrote the post,for you write the title of the post. Well, when I started this blog there wasn't anywhere to write the title of the post, except in the post itself! Does anyone know why I don't have a title bar to type the title of my post???
2 thought(s) to note :
You are super good at photography! My sister also does photography ! I love the rose picture ! Sarah
AWW your little brother is so cute! I like the last one:)
Post a Comment