The Best Chocolate Frosting Recipe Ever!!
I got this recipe from one of our cookbooks called: "No Guesswork Cooking," By: Kim Cahill .
Butter softened 1 cup (8 oz) Place in mixer bowl(or 2-qt bowl). Cocoa powder 6 1/2 Tbsp ___________________________________________________________________
Powdered sugar 3 1/2-4 cups(1lb) -Add about half the powdered sugar.
Vanilla extract 1 3/4 tsp -Add Vanilla. Beat until creamy. ___________________________________________________________________
Water 2 1/2 Tbsp
Gradually add remaining powdered sugar,alternating with water. Add water until desired consistency is reached. I usually follow all the directions on how to do it,but I like to whip after I've mixed everything. I sometimes add more powdered sugar to thicken it! This is the best Frosting ever. It's one of those frosting's that you could eat with out anything else. Well, pretty close! I tend to get sick of eating a whole lot of chocolate. But seriously you must try this recipe and tell me what you think of it!
I got this recipe from one of our cookbooks called: "No Guesswork Cooking," By: Kim Cahill .
Butter softened 1 cup (8 oz) Place in mixer bowl(or 2-qt bowl). Cocoa powder 6 1/2 Tbsp ___________________________________________________________________
Powdered sugar 3 1/2-4 cups(1lb) -Add about half the powdered sugar.
Vanilla extract 1 3/4 tsp -Add Vanilla. Beat until creamy. ___________________________________________________________________
Water 2 1/2 Tbsp
Gradually add remaining powdered sugar,alternating with water. Add water until desired consistency is reached. I usually follow all the directions on how to do it,but I like to whip after I've mixed everything. I sometimes add more powdered sugar to thicken it! This is the best Frosting ever. It's one of those frosting's that you could eat with out anything else. Well, pretty close! I tend to get sick of eating a whole lot of chocolate. But seriously you must try this recipe and tell me what you think of it!
3 thought(s) to note :
MMM I am going to try this sometime!
I will tell my friend your compliment! That is actually my hat she borrowed. LOL. Charlie Daniels is a country and fiddle legend!!! Look him up sometime.
The fiddle can actually be worth money when he dies now. But it's still a good luck charm for me. LOL.
Yummy!
Post a Comment